Hotmail remains one of the leading web-based email providers. However, you may encounter problems when trying to set up a Hotmail account on your iPhone, because the iOS platform does not automatically detect Hotmail addresses as it does for other email providers. To troubleshoot issues with Hotmail on the iPhone, remove the account from your phone and begin the process again.
- Launch the “Settings” app from your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and, if you have previously tried to set up your Hotmail account, select it from the the list and choose “Delete Account.”
- Choose the “Add Account” option to begin the configuration process again.
- Select “Microsoft Exchange” as the account type.
- Enter your entire Hotmail address, including the “@hotmail.com” portion, into the “Email” and “Username” sections.
- Type your Hotmail password in the appropriate field, choose a label for the account and leave the “Domain” field blank. Then tap “Next” when you are ready to continue.
- Enter “m.hotmail.com” as the mail server address and tap “Next” again.
- Wait for the iPhone to successfully authenticate your Hotmail account and then move the “Mail” slider to the “On” position.
Customer service eradicates obstacles which came across by working with Hotmail account. It has team of certified and skilled specialist who know effective strategies to resolve any type of hitch associated with account. So just dial Hotmail Helpline Toll free Number – 1-888-269-0130 to access technical support from experts and find solution in effectual manner.